By using Opwire you agree to the following terms. When you create an Opwire account or use Opwire, you agree to these terms.
Using opwire requires certain information is collected such as your email. The data policy provides further information
and can be found here.
Requirements to use Opwire
- You can't impersonate others or provide inaccurate information. Parody accounts are fine but must be labelled as such.
You don't have to disclose your identity on Instagram, but you must provide us with accurate and up to date information (including registration information). Also, you may not impersonate someone you aren't, and you can't create an account for someone else unless you have their express permission.a
- You can't do anything unlawful, misleading, or fraudulent or for an illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You can't interfere with the intended operation of the service.
- You can't attempt to create accounts or access or collect information in unauthorized ways.
This includes creating accounts or collecting information in an automated way without our express permission.
You can't attempt to buy, sell, or transfer any aspect of your account (including your username) or solicit, collect, or use login credentials or badges of other users.
You can't use a domain name or URL in your username without our prior written consent.
- We hold onto information you provide us, until you delete your account.
Deleting your account
Once your account is deleted, all data is removed.
Posting Links on Opwire
Users can post to anywhere on the internet. Opwire has nothing to do with and takes no responsibility for the content that is linked too. We won't discriminate based on your religious or political beliefs. However if the content is extremely disturbing and highly illegal we reserve the right to remove the links and suspend the account.
Updating these terms
Unless otherwise required by law, we will notify you (for example, through our Service) at least 30 days before we make changes to these Terms and give you an opportunity to review them before they go into effect. Then, if you continue to use the Service, you will be bound by the updated Terms. If you do not want to agree to these or any updated Terms, you can delete your account.